Thursday, April 26

Hello Day!

These daylight hours are ever-lengthening and I love it. That is what we all crave. I mean, isn't it so much better knitting by natural (day) light, rather than by moon-light???

 I am currently working on a couple of small projects. My mid-April knit along, being one. There has been a lot of talk about the p2tog tbl... and I can see where some might have a bit of trouble with that stitch. This stitch mostly impedes on my ability to knit quickly, as it takes much more time to grab those back purls. This stitch is a fabulous exercise on working on tension. I can't wait to see how this cloth works up. I have an advantage though, in peeking in on the finished cloth, since my group has long since completed this one.

Speaking of my group... did I tell you that I love my KAL? In fact I created an Icon just for that purpose - in support of the dishcloth KAL! What a desperate life I lead. :) So go ahead and steal it - if you too, love your dishcloth KAL!

This week my small obsession has been fine tuning my blog. I found the most wonderful tutorial - that even novice bloggers like me can follow. It is:

http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/

Wonderful advice on customizing your blog. Try it! Jim even will personally answer your questions. How can you do better than that? So be patient with me as I evolve the pages of Coming Unravelled.

I also want to send along a thank you to hakucho. She knit up a variation of a dishcloth pattern (which she originally wrote and I altered a bit) and featured it on her blog. Take a visit:

http://hakucho.blogspot.com/

Thank  you so very much, hakucho!

I 've gotta run. Busy day today. Although I would much rather stay here and play, I have to run to work. Afterwards, a track meet. I love watching my son run. Did I tell you how much I love to "Mom"? Well, I do. (Usually!) The time of parenting while the children are home is fleeting. I want to breathe in every moment.

Be well in your day.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy paths.

Proverbs: 5-6

 ...

1 comment:

hakucho said...

You are quite welcome :) Thank you for coming up with a new and different variation of the hob nail cloth!!

You are so right...once our children hit middle school time seems to fly by in a heartbeat. I have a hard time believeing my oldest is a junior in college. This is my middle boy's last year of playing baseball. Have to savor the moments!! Enjoy!!

happy knitting :)