Saturday, February 24

On the Brink of a Snowstorm

This has got to be one of the most difficult times of the year... We anticipate spring, we begin to see the early signs of it, then we receive a setback. A snowstorm is headed our way. Although there is no mistaking the beauty of freshly fallen snow, it reminds us that winter still has to stay it's course.

I finished my very first KAL. It was lots of fun. I didn't exactly stay on schedule, but the advantage of the line by line directions is that it is easy to catch up. I like to use smaller sized needles - and for this cloth I used No. 5s. Andi, our group's moderator is so good at reminding all of our members not to post secrets to the dishcloth's design until the very end. Thank you so much Andi! It takes an incredible amount of work to lead a group such as this and her work is so appreciated!

My current projects include a tic-tac-toe pattern cloth, a Mason Dixon Cloth (of which I am needing help on to proceed) and a simple rib-stitch scarf. Which will be finished first??? We will have to wait and see.

We just purchased my daughters Junior Prom dress. Why didn't anyone ever warn me how expensive these dresses can be???? The event is at the end of April, but as most mom's of juniors know, the dress shopping begins so much earlier.

Soon I am going to have to add something to my blog to drive in a little traffic. Any ideas? Something to add a little excitement and more visitors. I will have to give it some thought.

By-the-way... did you watch Idol this week??? I can't believe that Antonella made it through! Oh, boy. I sort of felt sorry for the girl.

Until next time, be well and may God pour out His blessings on you and your families.

...

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I like the verigated color you chose for this KAL. It sets off the lace very nicely. :)