Tuesday, June 3

June is a month for graduates

    

I hope that all of you have been doing well and have been pressing on with joy! I have been contemplating my blog... desiring to write and create now and again... What has been going on in your lives?

Here is a hint as to what is happening here ... so I have been, and will continue to be... yes, busy! But, as I said, I'm getting closer to my return, as the desire is here.

    

     It appears that my blog is taking forever to load... I will have to get to the bottom of this...

     Thank you so much for your continuing support, words of encouragement and for your greetings. I hope that we can meet here very soon.~

 

6 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Hi! *waving*
It was an awesome surprise to see a new post this morning! I had just dropped by here in the past week just to make sure it was still here. lol
It will be great to have you back blogging whenever you get the time.
Congrats to the grad!!
Big Hugs!
*you've been missed*

Corinne said...

So glad to hear that all is well. I know how busy life can be with children. I have 3 boys, but mine are still young. My oldest is 15, my middle son is 11 and my youngest is 6. I must be crazy because we are going to see about adopting a 3 1/2 year old pug today. My kids are so excited!! Have a great day.
-Corinne

E to the M said...

Nice to see you again!
Congratulation to the grad (and the mom too).

smariek said...

It's so good to see you resurface. I hope everything is well with you. I know life can get busy, so there isn't always time to do all the things we want. We'll still be here when you find a moment to blog again. :-)

Paige said...

I put one of your pictures on my blog, just wanted you to know. I didn't link it, and now I see you're on hiatus I won't bother. Drop a line when you're back up and I'll post a link to your blog.
P~

OneCraftyChick said...

I was pleased to see that you'd posted again. I know you said you weren't going to - but I just couldn't bring myself to delete my bookmark. And it's a good thing I didn't. :)

Looking forward to hearing more from you when you get the time to post.